Current Job Listings
Company Culture includes:
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Employee Recognition Program
- Bi-weekly Friday Team Activities
Greenco’s Current Openings
• Perform logistics for commodities bought and sold by the traders.
o Including coordinating shipments between freight forwarder and participating plant managers in the United States and Canada, primarily originating from the upper mid-West
• Prepare and examine bills of lading, invoice, and other export documentation
• Maintain up-to-date tracking of all shipments for trader and COO review
• Maintain relationships with the processing plants, steamship lines, freight forwarders, and trucking companies for scheduling shipment of product
• Arrange timely pick-up of freight and cargo for delivery to designated destinations
• Send samples of commodities via courier services such as FedEx/USPS
• Perform various administrative office duties
• Minimum education, High School Diploma or equivalent
• 0-2 years of college, or equivalent work experience, desired
• Previous experience in logistics and documentation field desired, not required
• Interest in international or agriculture trade, strongly encouraged
• Proficient in MS Word and MS Excel, Gmail, Google Docs. Experience with SalesForce a plus
• Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions with ease
• Good phone, written and verbal skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
This position is Part-Time, Non Exempt. Pay: $14-$17 per hour, Monday – Fri: 8am- 12pm, 20-25hrs per week.
Check back frequently for new positions posted. Thank you for your interest in Greenco International.
Fill out the form
At Greenco, we don’t just accept difference – we encourage it, we celebrate it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our international community.
- Cover Letter
- Two references
- If available, send relevant portfolio materials
Chinese Language Studies
Computer Information Science
Journalism / Digital Media
Supply Chain Management
Greenco International is a U.S. based trading company that exports domestically grown agricultural products from various domestic and international regions. Founded in the summer of 2012, Greenco has grown into a prominent American exporter of agricultural products for worldwide markets. The Greenco team strives to foster positive relationships by treating its customers and employees both fairly and with respect. Greenco is consistently pursuing new agricultural ventures and new markets, including consumer products and organic animal feed.
- Procure, ship and warehouse products for both animal and human use
- Source various products from dried fruit to fresh seafood
- Experts in supply chain management
- Import and export products between China, Europe, Australia, Asia, and the United States